The Green Loving Momma
Prep with Pam by Pam Rocca
My mission is to make it easier for people to get a healthy meal on the table with food that is delicious, without spending hours in the kitchen. As a mom of 3 I get how time can be a huge factor. My goal for this cookbook was to illustrate how fun and simple it can be to add more plant-based meals into your lifestyle, even if you currently don’t eat that way. I also shared how to give your kitchen a make over and my top 10 tips on how to meal prep like a boss.
This cookbook really is for everyone, you do not have to be a chef to be a good cook or create fabulous meals. This book is so versatile that you can customize recipes to meet your nutritional needs. More importantly, I want readers to know that healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring or bland, the goal is to inspire everyone to fall in love with what they are eating and nourishing their bodies.
Power Greens Cookbook by Dana Jacobi
140 delicious, healthy recipes for dark, leafy greens that will please your palate and inspire you to clean your plate, including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
Kale and collards don’t have to be the only greens on your shopping list anymore. Rising stars include romaine and parsley, Brussels sprouts and beet greens, and more. But say the words “Eat your greens,” and even though we know they’re good for us, many people are afraid that they won’t taste good. Fear no more! The Power Greens Cookbook provides go-to recipes that are both nutritious and delicious.
Acclaimed cookbook author and blogger Dana Jacobi expands your culinary repertoire and introduces the fifteen Power Greens—from arugula to watercress—that are loaded with health-supporting nutrients and phytochemicals that enhance vitality, all the while protecting against diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure, fortifying eyes and muscles, even making your skin glow. Jacobi also shares simple cooking techniques that help you prepare these super veggies quickly. Including main dishes and hearty salads, dips, spreads, snacks, and even drinks, The Power Greens Cookbook offers myriad mouthwatering vegetable-centric recipes.
• Soups: Cabbage and Brussels Sprouts Soup, Spinach Gazpacho with Walnuts, Hoppin’ John Stew with Mustard Greens
• Salads: Caesar Salad with Parmesan Chickpeas, Tuscan Kale Salad with Pomegranate Seeds and Walnuts, Beets and Beet Greens with Citrus Dressing
• Main Dishes: Red Beans and Smoky Greens, Kale-Smothered Pork Chops with Carrot and Apple, Tortelloni with Broccoli Rabe Florets
• Small Meals and Snacks: Avocado and Watercress Tartine, Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwich with Kimchi, Poached Eggs in a Nest of Bacon-Wilted Kale
• Side Dishes and Condiments: Carrots with Wild Arugula Pesto, French Lettuce Stir-Fry, Tahini Creamed Spinach, Kale Za’atar
Shown in dozens of tantalizing photographs, these dishes are sure to become mainstays in your kitchen for weeknight family meals, casual entertaining, and elegant dinner parties. From the cruciferous and crunchy to the leafy and light, The Power Greens Cookbook is just what the doctor—and your taste buds—ordered.
A matcha made in heaven!
Mega Matcha blends the highest quality ceremonial grade matcha with adaptogens maca + ashwagandha, powering up its ability to relax the mind while promoting a smooth, feel-good boost of energy. Shake, whisk or blend - your mood will thank you later.
100% ORGANIC - ADAPTOGENIC - NUTRITIONIST FORMULATED
Raw Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Powder, Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Maca
Ingredients shown to help:
- Increase mental clarity
- Boost metabolism
- Improve the body’s ability to manage stress
- Reduce physical, mental, and emotional fatigue
- Elevate energy and mood
- Combat free radicals and support cellular regeneration